Have zucchini to use up? This successful and delicious chocolate zucchini bread is dairy and egg free, and such a treat.
The ingredient of Dairy-Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- nonstick cooking spray
- 6 tablespoons oat milk
- 2 tablespoons pitch flax seeds
- 1u2009u00bd medium zucchini
- u00bd cup packed brown sugar
- u00bd cup vegetable oil
- u2153 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1u2009u2154 cups all-purpose flour
- u2153 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- u00bd teaspoon baking soda
- u00bd teaspoon baking powder
The instruction how to make Dairy-Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray an 8 1/2x4 1/2-inch loaf pan next nonstick cooking spray.
- demonstrate together oat milk and sports ground flax seeds in a small bowl until without difficulty combined, then place in the refrigerator for 15 minutes to set.
- Shred zucchini and gently press out moisture. Set aside.
- stress inflection the oat milk/flax seed mixture, brown sugar, oil, honey, and vanilla extract in a large bowl as soon as a hand mixer until smooth. ensue flour, cocoa powder, salt, baking soda, and baking powder, and fusion until with ease combined. Stir in zucchini. Pour misuse into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 55 to 65 minutes. Cool in the pan for 15 minutes in advance removing the bread from the pan to cool around a wire rack enormously further on slicing.
Nutritions of Dairy-Free Chocolate Zucchini Breadcalories: 227.8 calories
carbohydrateContent: 33.4 g
fatContent: 10.2 g
fiberContent: 1.9 g
proteinContent: 2.8 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.5 g
sodiumContent: 273.4 mg
sugarContent: 17.2 g