Easily made, this is a delectably flavorful chicken noodle soup that will cure any common disease and make your guests happy.
The ingredient of Steves Chicken Noodle Soup
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 onions, diced
- 6 stalks celery, diced
- 6 carrot, diced
- u00be tablespoon chopped roomy rosemary
- u00be tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- u00be tablespoon chopped open thyme
- u00be tablespoon chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- 4 quarts low-fat, low sodium chicken broth
- 3u2009u00bd cups cubed skinless, boneless chicken breast meat
- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- salt and pepper to taste
The instruction how to make Steves Chicken Noodle Soup
- In a large skillet more than medium heat, cook onions in oil until translucent. demonstrate in celery, carrot, rosemary, tarragon, thyme and parsley and cook, covered, until vegetables are soft, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Transfer vegetable union to a large pot and pour in chicken broth. Simmer over low heat, covered, for 30 minutes.
- rouse in chicken breast pieces and egg noodles and simmer, covered, 30 minutes more. Season subsequent to salt and pepper.
Nutritions of Steves Chicken Noodle Soupcalories: 275.7 calories
carbohydrateContent: 29.9 g
cholesterolContent: 65 mg
fatContent: 6.6 g
fiberContent: 3.9 g
proteinContent: 23.2 g
saturatedFatContent: 1.3 g
sodiumContent: 593 mg
sugarContent: 2.7 g